Talk to someone who can help.
Madonna University’s Psychological Services Clinic
Low-fee mental health care for adults, teens, children, families and couples….
- Emotional distress Eating and body-image disorders
- Depression Psychological trauma
- Anxiety, phobias Parent-child difficulties
- ADD/ADHD Behavior problems in children
- Educational testing Relationship concerns
- Marital stress, divorce and blended family issues
- Early childhood mental health and post-partum issues
- Grief and bereavement
- And many other situations that can affect anyone.
We offer psychological treatment and testing in a caring, sensitive and confidential manner, to the University community as well as to all members of the general public. Services are provided by the staff and students of Madonna University’s graduate program in clinical psychology.
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, contact (734) 432-5493. A member of the clinical services staff will respond to your call quickly and confidentially.